Monday, June 30, 2003

We've had an offer on the house already!! :)

I had a good weekend. I went over to Waihi for a cat show and stayed ontrack all day and even got an hours walk/run in. Bad news is Chino didn't win anything but hey it was a good day out without the kids.

Here's my eating for the day ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
LUNCH - seafood filled roll 4pts
SNACK - 2 mandarins 1pt
DINNER - subway 1ft long teriyaki chicken (low fat one) 12pts
SNACK - rum and diet coke 2.5pts

Total 22pts/22pts
Saved 0pts
Total saved -10pts
Water 5 glasses
Exercise 1hrs walk/run 5pts
Total bonus points 16pts

We got our first offer on the house, but of course they wouldnt tell us over the phone what it was. We have to wait till after 3pm this afternoon. I'm kinda nervous, not about selling but that they will beat us down in price. Bill and I have set a price we want that we won't go below (but I'm sure everyone says that lol) Still great to know that it has only been on the market a week with an offer already. We had another 2 couples through yesterday... so that's four couples through already... exciting stuff.

I have finally talked Bill into letting me get a Devon Rex cat. I wanted one before we got Chino our Burmese but he flatly refused saying they were UGLY!! (how could anyone say they are ugly???) Here's a pic of one so you can see what they look like ...

The adorable Devon Rex

They have velvet like fur and wrinkles everywhere (bit like a sharpei dog) This one is just a kitten and they come in all colours... I want a smokey black one. I found a breeder at the show yesterday and I have compromised with Bill saying I will wait till after we have built our house and settled in properly (let's see... 2 days should do it lol) But seriously I am happy to wait. The breeder says their personalities fit in perfectly with Burmese. Siamese not so much but Burmese are fine. So I think they will make great mates with eachother.

Well I think that's enough blabbing from me... have a gym session planned for this afternoon and a good day of eating ahead!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 88.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: