Thursday, June 26, 2003

can you believe it?? wahoo!!

I was completely shocked at weigh in last night ... 1.2kg loss!! Wasnt expecting that much although in saying that I seem to have good losses after TOM has finished, so makes up for my pathetic 100g loss last week. I'm presuming my 5 rum and cokes will show up on the scales next week so I'll
try my best to work it off first.

Do you realise I now only have 1.2kg till my 20kg loss mark!! Wow I can't believe I am finally nearly there! And in only a few kilos I will be half way. On a good day like today I think wow that is so cool that I have already nearly lost half of my weight and on bad days I think ... geessh I still have the same amount again to lose. But when I look at the big picture, it hasnt been hard. I just have to concentrate, keeping my focus strong. As long as I do that I will continue to suceed and rid myself of these horrible rolls.

Think it might be time for another updated photo (maybe when I hit my 20kg loss mark) I will try and have the photo taken the same as the last one so you can compare the two.

Not much to else to say today ... I didnt track yesterday but I can tell you I didnt eat much (with weigh in day)

But tracking hard today!! Got 3 glasses water in yesterday (not the best)... working on that one too.

Busy morning so far ... only 10am and I have already tidied the house, made the beds, done the dishes and done a business consultation (which went very well)... feel like I'm getting on top of things again ... yay!!

The big bin is supposed to arrive today so that will be good to finally rid ourselves of all the rubbish! Cant wait.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 88.6kg (wow I feel slim!)
GW 65kg

No comments: