Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Another 12km walk completed :)

****************UPDATE***********

Just got home from weigh in ... OH MY FRIGGIN GOODNESS ... I LOST 2.2KG!!! cant believe it! Was hoping for a loss but definately wasnt expecting that much!!! Over the moon! This puts me to 89.9kg ... You saw right ... I'm an 80's girl!! Theres something about that figure that just says overweight not OBESE!! ... 2.2kg is the most I have ever lost since I started in January, even in my first and second week I only lost 1.6kg ... Feeling fantastic right now!!!
****************UPDATE***********



Wow its cold here today!! It's 9am here and I have just come back from another 12km walk :) I took Jese with me in the pushchair for half of it. I think he really enjoyed it but got cold (even with being rugged up with jackets and blankets) so I brought him home and set out again. My hips were alot better this time, just got plagued with blisters. I really don't know how I'm going to make 21.5km without getting blisters. Maybe if I put plasters on every part of my feet that could possibly get a blister I might be okay.
So that's 2 x 12km walks this week. According to the training schedule on the marathon site I am ready to do the 21.5kms now. But will keep going to improve my speed. My goal is to finish the 21.5kms in 4hrs or less... pushing it I know.
Went to the gym yesterday and did my regular workout. I tallyed up all the calories I burnt throughout the workout and by the end had ridden myself of 390 calories (thats over 1600kj) working out at 6pts. On the slide calculator it worked out the same so shows that thing does actually work.
Weigh in tonight, bit nervous. I should be okay, have done everything 100% right this week, but I just dont know anymore. Let you know tommorow.
Eating for yesterday...
BREAKFAST - English muffin 2pts, Egg 1pt, tomato & mushrooms 0pts
SNACK - whoops missed this one
LUNCH - 2x bread 2pts, salmon 2.5pts, mustard pickles 0.5pt, salad veges 0pts
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
DINNER - trim lamb 2pts, rice 2.5pts, 10g raisons 0.5pt, veges 0pts
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
Total 14pts/18
Saved 4pts/-1 left to save
Water ... only 4 glasses :(
Exercise ... 6pts gym workout
Total Bonus Points ... 35pts + todays 9pts = 44pts


Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 89.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: