Wednesday, June 25, 2003

what a day!!! :)

Wow what a cool day I had yesterday. Talk about extremes!! Got the house tidy in the morning... just in time for the real estate agent to arrive with 6 other agents she wanted to show through. Then did some clearing out of old stuff in the pantry and kitchen cupboards. Friend arrived for a coffee than back into painting the fence out the back till Bill arrived home at 4.30pm.

During the day I had a call from the agent to say the price all the other agents thought our house should get was $15,000 - $20,000 more than we thought we would get. Fantastic news! (Hopefully the buyers think the same)

Then on clearing my emails last night a client let me know she was sending in payment for the work I am doing for her, which is enough to cover the extra $1000 we had to spend on the house this month. So that's our money troubles gone out the door (for now anyhow).

Was such a relief to have that pressure lifted. I let loose with a few rum and cokes to celebrate... whoops should have stopped at the one but ended up having 5. Funny thing is ... I don't feel guilty about it this time. So what if I went over my points for the day... I had points saved up enough to cover it.

Went to the gym this morning (shock horror) and really enjoyed it. I was puffing a little more than usual but I also pushed myself harder too. Hopefully this has sparked me to get enthusiastic about getting back into it.

Back into painting the fence today... if the sun stays out.

Really don't know how I will go at weigh in tonight. I have stuck within my points for the week but still not enough exercise as usual and not enough water either. Well I'll let you know on Thursday. Won't be able to update tonight... I'm off to ww at 5pm then going out to see a friend in hospital straight after so wont be home till late. I'll try and get on as soon as possible on Thursday morning... don't like to keep you all waiting! :)

Heres my eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, reg milk 1pt
SNACK - LCM Bar 1.5pts
LUNCH - nothing
DINNER - chinese 11pts
DRINKS - 5 rum & cokes 10pts

Total ... 25pts/22pts
Saved ... -3pts
Total saved ... 5pts
Water ... none ... whoops
Exercise ... 5hrs painting a fence 5pts
Total bonus points ... 11pts

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 89.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: