Thursday, June 19, 2003

Time got away with me sorry!!

Well sorry it took me this long to update you all ... lol

I had a crazy idea of ringing the real estate agent this morning (while Bill was home today) to come round and assess the house, what they think they can get for it. So it was a 4 hr hurricane around the house to get the house sparkling before she came at 1.30pm. We did it and she was very impressed... infact she tells us she thinks can get much more than we actually originally wanted for it ... (well so she says) but we will see. We're not pressured to sell so thats a good thing. Guess it's all happening now ... the house goes on the market in 2wks time. Not actually much more to do ... replace some boards in the bathroom, paint the garden edges and get rid of some more junk!! lol

Now on with the real news ... I lost 100g at weigh in last night... I was really pleased with that because I was feeling so bloated yesterday. Can't actually believe I am still under 90kg. 89.8kg infact :)

Now for my confessions ... I have been very bad today!! With all the mad panic this morning I didnt get time for breakfast or morning tea. And Bill ate one of my sushi so only ate 4 not 5 sushi for lunch (not much I know)
And I have only had half a glass of water so far today. It's no excuse I know but my mind is racing and eating is honestly the last thing on my mind at the moment!!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 89.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: