Thursday, June 12, 2003

Keep going Lynette!!

Wow I can't believe how cold it is here!!! I'm sure I'm feeling it more with this extra weight gone. One of the drawbacks of losing weight I guess... small price to pay :)
You guys are awesome ... thankyou so much for your wonderful comments!! 95% of the reason I can keep so motivated is from you guys (not that I want to put any extra responsibility on your shoulders lol) but just to let each of you know how much it means to me when you leave comments! :) THANKYOU!!!!!!!
Well another piece of exciting news (other than my cool loss this week and becoming an 80's girl, all outlined in last nights entry) You know the size 16 jeans I bought off trademe site a few months back? The ones that I couldnt get past my THIGHS when I got them? ... Well I am officially wearing them today!!! Admittedly they are a still a little tight but I had no problems doing them up this morning ... Fantastic!! Size 16!!! wahooo!! Starting off at a size 24 in January means I have dropped 4 dress sizes in 6mths ... I feel so damn slim today lol :) I'm aware not to get complacent. Even with my good week this last week, I can't give up now, gotta keep truckin on!
Off to the gym tonight for a step class (they really get me working)
There was a poster at the gym the other day for a 12wk body challenge... here's the link for their website. I'm nowhere near being able to join it for this year but oh boy look at those great bodies!! And to see where they have come from, makes it seem doable. I am seriously thinking about doing it next year. It's free to enter but don't know if I'm too keen on drinking 'protein shakes' and taking suppliments. They say you dont have to but yeah right ,... like the sponser is gonna choose anyone who hasnt used their product as the winner lol.
Figure I have a lot more to lose yet before I can start getting finicky about my muscles... but will give me something to inspire me once I get to goal.
I have been a little worried about this ... getting to goal! I keep very motivated while I have a goal infront of me to achieve and I have no doubts I will get there. But I'm scared that once I get to goal I will think 'now what?' and lose all motivation to keep on track. So in answer to this problem will be to enter this 12wk body challenge and start working on body building. I don't want to get to a 'butch' state where I have no boobs and huge 'punga' thighs!!! lol but to be able to see a photo of myself as a trim, toned, drop dead goergous body ... wahoooo!! Ohhh to dream lol ... one day :)
Eating for yesterday ...
BREAKFAST - 2x bread 2pts, jam 0.5pts
SNACK - yoghurt 1pt
LUNCH - 2x bread 2pts, cottage cheese 0.5pts, 5 mussles 1pt, salad veges 0pts
DINNER - Vegetarian chow mein 5pts, steamed rice 2.5pts
SNACK - cereal bar 2pts
Total ... 16.5pts
Saved ... 1.5pts
Total saved for week 0.5pts
Water ... 6 glasses
Exercise ... 12km walk 9pts
Total bonus points ... 44pts
As the start of the week today it's a clean slate. I can't let my good work from last week roll over in my mind and make me think I can keep losing with no effort. I'm back up to 22pts this week and will try to keep up my level of exercise.
Keep going Lynette!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 89.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: