Friday, June 06, 2003

plan of attack

Ok I am determined to do this ...
I have decided for this week to go down to 18pts each day, keep up the same amount of exercise (5 days a week), drink ALL my water, measure & weigh everything I eat! And I had better have a loss next week and a damn good one too :)
I have just joined up for the winter challenge on the SFL site and have pledged that I will lose 6kg by the end of August. That's 12weeks away.
I'm still feeling positive about my gain this week... would have been MORE excited with a loss but given my measurements, I have to look at the big picture to know my body IS shrinking. And in the end thats what counts.
I still haven't had a chance to do the grocery shopping yet. The big plan is to get it done tonight after Bill gets home from work. So I can have lots of healthy food in the cupboard.
I got home from ww last night and the meal Bill was supposed to have cooked for me had just gone down HIS THROAT!! lol He ate my dinner!!! And it was 8.30pm already so I didnt have a chance (and was too tired) to cook a whole new dinner. So just had a serving of steak and a bowl of lite icecream and banana (not together!!) I know it's not the best choice, and meant I was 7.5pts under for the day. BUT ...
Today is a clean slate. I'm gonna do this!! Doesnt help the day with no food here but will have to make do with what I have in the cupboard.
Eating for yesterday ...
BREAKFAST - baked beans 1.5pts, english muffin 2pts
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
LUNCH - baked potatoes 2pts
SNACK - milk 0.5pts
DINNER - steak 3pts
SNACK - lite icecream 2.5pts banana 1pt
Total - 13pts
Exercise - Gym workout 8pts (total 36pts for the week)
Water - 6 glasses
Here's to today!!! *chink*
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: