Saturday, June 07, 2003

starting a new diary site

Well so much for me being motivated this week!! After deciding to going down to 18pts this week ... day 1 ... I failed!!!! 18pts is just so low and to top it off Bill invited some people over for dinner at 4pm yesterday so I didnt have any chance to save up any points for the day. And that damn wine!! Well and truelly over!! Because I had to rush in to do grocery shopping and rush home to cook a flash dinner, time ran out for the gym. As for drinking ALL my water all week ... well I failed at that too!!! Geeesh I suck!!
The only good things I have done so far ... I drank 5 glasses of water and went to the gym at 5.30 this morning. Well that makes up for not going yesterday because today was supposed to be my day off for exercise. And I managed to get to the supermarket so I am ready and prepared to face the rest of the week.
Here's my eating for yesterday (block all sensitive eyes)
BREAKFAST - egg 1pt, milk 1pt, tomato sauce 0.5pt
SNACK - lite popcorn 1pt
LUNCH - baked potato 4pts, pumpkin 0pts, cooking spray 0.5pts
SNACK - perssimon 1pt, chupa chup 0.5pt
DINNER - vege sensation sachet 0.5pt, pasta 3.5pts, milk 0.5pt, pasta sauce 1pt, veges 0pts, salad 0pts
SNACK - nannas waffles 1.5pts, petit miam 1pt, banana 1pt, custard 0.5ptALCOHOL - wine 7.5pts!!!!!! I blew it on this one
Total - 19pts + 7.5pts = 26.5pts
Saved ... -8.5pts
Exercise - nothing yesterday
Water - 5 glasses
I was really down yesterday about trying so hard last week and not getting the results I wanted. So last night I decided 'stuff the world, stuff this stupid lard that wont move, stuff ww' and drank a whole bottle of wine (with a bunch of friends of course)... this morning I was regretting this decision a little but have decided to move on, starting with my gym workout this morning and so far have eaten well today (mind you it's only 10.30am) but have drunken half my water already.
To be honest I am really finding having to decide on what to eat quite difficult. I loved the first 16wks where I got told what to eat, when to eat and how to eat. Now I have to be a big girl and work it out for myself ... and it's so hard. I'm not very creative when it comes to dinners or breakfast and lunch either for that matter.
This week is good with my leader giving me a 'breaking through' booklet with a menu in the back of it. Maybe I should go from the menus in the back of the ww mag or buy some ww recipe books ... but it's all money. Maybe next week.
My diary site was down YET AGAIN!! grrrrrr ... So I have changed over to this other one that hopefully doesnt go down so often. For now I will post on both sites until I am sure the other one is not the same.
No business work to do today and house is reasonably tidy so a day off ... YAY!!
That's all from me ...
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: