Monday, June 09, 2003

I DID IT!!!

I DID IT!!! ... I walked 12.5km yesterday! ... but I am certainly paying for it today. My hips are what finally gave out. I looked like a waddling duck by the time I reached home. The distance from my friends house to home was shorter than I expected so I had to walk an extra 1km up the road and back to make it up to 11.5km then walked an extra round the block before home for the last km... wow cant believe I actually made it that far and it took me 2hrs 15mins.
One thing I have DEFINATELY decided ... THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH I AM RUNNING ANY OF THAT HALF MARATHON!! It brought it home to me yesterday how far 21.5km actually is!!! A damn long way!!!!! I look at it this way... I'm not worried about the speed I do I just want to make it to the other end ALIVE!! so there's no need to run it this time. I'll leave that challenge for another half marathon! :)
Eating was pretty good yesterday ... although I ended up walking on an empty stomach. I didn't want to eat lunch before I left so didnt get to eat lunch till 4pm. I went 1pt over but figured I deserved the extra point with all my walking! lol
BREAKFAST - 2x crumpets 2pts, banana 1pt
SNACK - half banana 0.5pts, Apple 0.5pts
LUNCH - 2x bread 2pts, 100g shrimps 1pt, cheese 1pt, ww mayo 0.5pt
DINNER - pasta 2.5pts, veges 0pts, vege sensation sachet 0.5pt, ham 0.5pt, 50g shrimps 0.5pts, Evaporated milk 1pt, ricotta cheese 2pts
SNACK - custard 2.5pts, lite icecream 1pt
Total ... 19pts/18
Saved ... -1/-5.5pts
Water ... 6 glasses
Exercise ... 12.5km walk (2hrs15mins) 9pts
Total bonus points ... 22pts
Bill is home for the next three days. He doesnt believe in holidays tho ... already its only 8.30am and he is vacuuming the house, polishing tables .. you name it ... he doesnt know how to relax. Used to make me stressed because I felt guilty for not working like him but now I have come to accept thats just him.
At least I should have a tidy house for the next few days!! :)
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: