Saturday, June 14, 2003

damn perfectionist!! lol

I'm not feeling the best today, think I am coming down with the flu but havent quite got it yet, that horrible stage where you feel too yuck to do anything but not bad enough to be in bed. I have two ear infections, my glands are up, boils, bladder infection (sorry for the gory details) inflamed excsma (?sp) and just generally feeling yuck... think I might be a bit run down (ya think?? lol) I have to get to the doctor but I am too much of a scrooge to pay the $40 for her to tell me I am right with my self diagnosis. I know she will put me straight onto antibiotics which ALWAYS gives me thrush ... the cure is worse than the original problems!!
I'm determined to exercise this afternoon no matter how bad I feel. There is a walk organised by my ww leader ... she gave a big speal last week how no one turned up last time so not to turn up after telling her I would be there would be a kick in the pants ... so I'm going no matter what!
Then it's out for dinner tonight... hmmm ... not sure how thats going to go. It's a potluck and I'm taking a dessert but I have nothing in the house to make thats point friendly. Might have to make a rush mad dash to the supermarket this afternoon... after my walk @ 2.30pm... whip something up then out to dinner @ 4pm... hmm dont know how thats going to work but oh well.
One friend is taking a lasagna (which definately wont be point freindly, and a favourite of mine ... uh oh) and a salad(shouldnt be too bad)
And the other friend is taking a tuna bake (probably topped with a kg of cheese!!) hmmm might be interesting. I have saved 6pts up so far and might have to eat light today as well.
I decided to do a few tweaks on this diary last night. But in the process accidently saved over the old one with the new version template for my diary but the new one didnt work!!! Arrrgggghh!! Then spent the next 4hrs trying to redo my old one. Got it finished eventually (around 11pm last night) but
in the end I'm left with the same thing as what I started with lol (still didnt fix the original problem I was trying to tweak) ohh well should have just left it and been happy with that I guess. damn perfectionist!!!
Eating for yesterday ... (vegetarian day)
BREAKFAST - cereal bar 2ps, yoghurt 1pt
SNACK - 5 prunes 1pt, 2 ww cookies 1pt
LUNCH - vege soup 2.5pts (potato, kumera, 98%ff sour cream, and a little sugar)
SNACK - popcorn 1.5pts, 5 prunes 1pt
DINNER - left over vege soup with added pasta 2.5pts
SNACK - lite ice cream 2pts, custard 2.5pts
MIDNIGHT SNACK - 50g rice chips 3pts
Total ... 20pts/22pts
Saved ... 2pts
Total saved ... 6pts
Water ... 6 glasses
Exercise ... none (day off)
Total bonus points saved so far... 5pts
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 89.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: