Wednesday, June 18, 2003

full moon is playing up with my wild side!! lol

I am extremely tired today ... and it's all my fault lol ... At 12.30am this morning I was wide awake and couldnt get back to sleep. Started thinking about amounts we have spent on doing up our house to get it on the market and you know how once you start doing that you can say goodbye to going back to sleep.

By 1.30am I still couldnt get any shuteye so decided to get up and do some grocery shopping!!!! There is a brand new countdown supermarket gone up here (only opened yesterday). They had amazing specials on and have a 24hr operation. Just before I walked out the door I checked our bank balance to make sure Bill's pay had gone in ... but no it hadn't. Rang the bank (at 2am) and was told it doesnt go in till 3.30am ... aaarghhh!! So I filled in sometime reading other online journals.

Was really weird shopping at that time. There were only 2 of us in the store (other than staff). Only problem was the checkout operator ... talk about sloooow!! Must have been her first night. She took half an hour to put my order through!!! And packed everything all mixed up ... I hate that!!!

Got home at 5.45am intime for Bill to get up for work. Then the kids were up at 6am ... so no sleep yet lol. I'll try and have a quick one when Jese goes down for his 10am morning sleep. Put good ol' 'Bob the Builder' on for Jordan to watch.

Must be a full moon at the moment I'm sure ... both Bill and I have been doing crazy things the last few days. At 3pm yesterday we decided to build a retainer wall. We hadnt even bought the blocks yet. So I went in to pick the first of two loads up while Bill pulled the fence down and 2.5hrs later we had a retainer wall!!! I didnt get to the gym last night but figured I had a good enough workout with all the brick laying!! It looks fantastic, wish we had done it years ago lol.

Funny all the things you finally get done when you want to sell :)

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - weetbix 1.5pts, trim milk 0.5pts
SNACK - 2 ww cookies 1pt
LUNCH - 5 prunes 1pt, cereal bar 2pts
SNACK - 10 hot chips 2pts
DINNER - rice 5pts, meat 2pts, gravy 1pt, veges 0pts

Total ... 16pts/22pts ... oops!
Saved ... 4pts
Total saved ... 15pts
Water ... 4 glasses
Exercise ... Gardening 1pt, Brick laying 2pts
Total bonus points ... 17pts

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 89.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: