Saturday, June 21, 2003

Much better today!! :)

I'm feeling alot better about today... dont know what has changed lol.

I think I was subconsiously stressed yesterday about having a full day without Bill here (he worked till 10.30pm last night) and I had a client coming for a consultation so had to have dinner cooked, eaten, kids in bed, house tidy, consultation prepared all by 7.30pm. This is fine when Bill is home. We work really well as a team and get things done in no time but on my own I get stressed about it.

Here's my skiting for the day ...
I put on my size 18 jeans today straight out of the wash and dryer (which always shrinks my jeans) and they not only comfortably did up but are baggy on me. I have actually tucked my shirt into my jeans ... this is a big thing for me. I ALWAYS have shirts hanging out over my jeans because I don't feel confident enough to expose my tummy but today it actually looks good with my shirt tucked in ... wahoo ... has been many years since I have had the confidence to wear my clothes like this.

Bill finishes at midday today so I'm hoping to get some exercise in once he gets home... maybe a long walk or a gym workout... haven't decided yet ... either one I'm looking forward to it, which is a step up from the last couple of days. Actually looking back on it (my depresive mood) is typical PMS feelings. I should recognise this but as usual I don't until it ends. PMS normally stings me a day or so before my period comes but this month it has run over into the first couple of days during my period. The good thing ... there is an end ... im feeling positive and focused today and my bloated tummy is starting to shrink back to it's normal state.

I think I did really well with my eating yesterday, eating 3 meals and 2 snacks, although still 4pts under for the day, but could have been worse. My water is improving at 5 glasses yesterday... goal for today is 6 glasses.

If the weather improves I will get out and paint the garden trimmings. Been wanting to do this job for the last week but there hasn't been a fine day yet. I'm hanging out for some sun, I'm sure that has an effect on emotions too.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
LUNCH - pumpkin soup 2pts, bread 2pts
SNACK - hot chocolate with marshmellows (yummm!!) 2pts
DINNER - Potato wedges 2pts, sour cream dip 2pts, cheese and vegetable bake 5.5pts

Total ... 18pts/22pts
Saved ... 4pts
Total saved ... 6pts
Water ... 5 glasses
Exercise ... 1hr walk 4pts
Total bonus points ... 5.5pts

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 89.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: