Tuesday, June 17, 2003

nothing to cry about

I'm feeling all teary eyed today, wanting to cry about nothing. Which must mean that my period is due. That's a good thing, meaning that another month has gone and I'm not pregnant. I have this horrible fear every month that I'm pregnant. We use protection every time but I'm still scared. I think even if Bill got his vesectomy I would still be scared I would be pregnant each month. And I feel guilty for feeling like this with people around me who cant get pregnant. We are blessed with four children and I appreciate the fact that we CAN get pregnant but to have another would just put us over the edge... I JUST CANT GET PREGNANT AGAIN, it would be too much. I only seem to worry about this at TOM so that's a good sign.

I really can't get focussed this week with my eating. I haven't gone over my points at all but I don't have that 100% focus I usually do. My water was still down yesterday at 4.5 glasses and my exercise is not up to my usual level (but still at the level I originally planned, 5 days a week). With TOM due at this weigh in I'm not expecting a good result. Desperately hoping for a loss (even 100 or 200g) but not planning on it. My clothes still feel the same loseness, I just have that bloated feeling.

I didnt do any exercise yesterday. I was still feeling too stiff from gardening the day before to go to the gym. But I'm going back tonight regardless of how my body feels. I have to or it will be too hard to get back into it. Exercise is such a bizarre thing... If you do it you want to do more, if you stop, you can't be bothered to go again. So I forcing my lazy butt out the door tonight!! lol

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - fruit porridge 1.5pts, trim milk 0.5pt
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
LUNCH - 100g rice chips 6pts (no bread in the house)
SNACK - 5 prunes 1pt
DINNER - 2 chicken drumsticks (with skin on) 5pts, veges and canned tomatoes 0pts, pasta 2.5pts, reduced milk 2pts
SNACK - lite icecream 2pts, banana 1pt

Total ... 22pts/22pts
Saved ... 0pt
Total saved ... 11pts
Water ... 4.5 glasses
Exercise ... none
Total bonus points saved ... 14pts

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 89.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: