Monday, June 16, 2003

not focussed

Uh oh ... yesterday I didnt track at all (kept a rough mind
count tho) and when i wrote it all down this morning I realised I went way under my points for the day ... hmmm not good... and at 4pm I realised I hadnt drunk any water!!! So I started then and managed to get in 4 glasses... oops

I considered all the work in the garden I did as my exercise (I'm feeling a bit stiff today tho so must have done something)

The flu thing I had must have just been a 12hr thing because I bounced back pretty quick. Muscles are the only thing feeling achy today from gardening and water blasting. The place is looking pretty good tho.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - weetbix 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt
SNACK - banana 1pt
LUNCH - Apple 0.5pts, cereal bar 2pts
DINNER - rice 5pts, seafood chow mein 7pts

Total ... 17.5pts/22pts
Saved ... 4pts
Total saved ... 11pts
Water ... 4 glasses
Exercise ... Gardening 4pts
Total bonus points ... 14pts

Lyn :)

No comments: