Friday, June 27, 2003

I blew it!!!

wasnt going to update today ... the news is bad! I totally blew my points out last night ... ON PIZZA AND ALCOHOL! Man I feel like I have undone all my good work over the last six months.

I didn't even track it ... was feeling too guilty. But the good thing is this morning I decided I have to track what I ate so I can work it off over the week.

So here's what I ate yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 1pt
SNACK - cereal bar 2pts
LUNCH - 2 crumpets 2pts, ww jam 0.5pt, lite cream 1pt
SNACK - rice crackers 1pt
DINNER - 3 pieces of Pizza Hutt Pizza 21pts!!!!!
ALCOHOL - 5 rum and cokes 10pts

Total ... 40pts!!/22pts
Saved ... -18pts
Water ... a pathetic half glass
Exercise ... loading rubbish into bin for 4hrs (don't know how many points this is) maybe 3pts?

Not a good picture. But in tracking means I can do something about it. Plan is to cut back to 18pts for the rest of the week (saving 4pts each day) which will work back the -18pts.

Pre-ww I used to have pizza regularly for dinner ... I love it!! And we used to get a whole pizza each!!! My goodness ... thats like 56pts!!! in one meal! wow! No wonder I was overweight lol. So to stop at 3 pieces was a small success. I've got to look at some positives here lol. Hmmm well gotta just bite the bullet and accept it I guess. The other good thing, I didn't enjoy it as much as I used to. I was okay but a nice home cooked meal would have been just as nice.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 88.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: