Friday, June 20, 2003

hmmmm not good again

Im STRESSED!!!! Sick of this damn business, and stressed at where we are going to live if this house sells already and it hasnt even gone on the market yet!! It's 10am and all I have managed to do so far is eat breakfast and go for a walk and talk to stressful people on the phone (including my
mother). She has now turned round and said that maybe it wouldnt be a good idea to live with them while we build our house. We'll need to pay $100 per week in rent to stay at mum and dads (which is still good) but Bill will need to board in Auckland for probably $150 and then theres petrol commuting to Hamilton and back to Auckland each weekend (about $60 per week) so all up it's probably going to cost too much to live with mum and dad (around $310 per week, which we could rent in Auckland for cheaper than that) But its the hassle of trying to find a rental property for only a few months. Decisions, decisions!!!

Havent done any work!!! I hate today!!! Yes I kicked my lazy butt out of bed this morning and went for an hours walk so at least thats one thing.

My water intake is still shocking ... only 3 glasses yesterday. But I had breakfast this morning so going good there. And I managed to eat most of my points yesterday.

Sometimes I wonder if I am a recovering anorexic... I was never diagnosed with anything ... and never lasted more than a day without eating ... BUT ...I know that not eating breakfast is not good. And I have to force myself to eat especially when under pressure. I just cant handle the thought of having food in my stomach when I'm stressed. It has taken me 6mths to get my motabolism moving again and I feel like I'm undoing all my hard work at the moment. I may not gain weight when I dont eat but it means when I do get back to eating properly my motabolism will be at a stand still again and I will gain... I need that spark of energy, motivation and enthusiasm I had 3mths ago... where did it go? I've got to get back to this thing properly... 100% focused just so hard when there is so much else going on right now.

Heres my eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - nothing oops
SNACK - nothing .. damn ... maybe I shouldnt write my eating for yesterday down :)
LUNCH - sushi 4pts
SNACK - cereal bar 2pts
SNACK 2 - bread 1pt, baked beans 1.5pts, egg 1pt
DINNER - rice 2.5pts, steak 3pts, salad 0pts
SNACK - aunt bettys pudding 3.5pts, banana 1pt, lite cream 1pt

Total - 20.5pts/22pts
Saved ... 1.5pts
Water ... 3 glasses
Exercise ... house cleaning for 4hrs 2pts
Bonus points total ... 2pts

Hmmm doesnt look too good, but I tried ... honest
Todays looking a little better
Lyn :)

No comments: