Saturday, June 28, 2003

I am pleased with my efforts :)

I was very well behaved yesterday ... but only just!!! lol

Bill was trying his hardest to get me to drink the 3 rum and cokes sitting in the fridge. He nagged me for 3hours!!! I kept saying no but he kept nagging me!! He is so bad like that, just doesnt give up. Who needs a nagging wife when you have a husband like Bill lol!!

But you would be proud of me ... I stood firm ... but only just!! It was so tempting but noooo I knew I couldnt, I have to stick to my 18pts for the remainder of this week to work off my extra 18pts I used on pizza the other night.

I am struggling with getting water in again. I managed 3 glasses yesterday which I am relatively pleased with. Think I need to work up to 6 again bit by bit.

For today my goal is to stay below 18pts again. Just me and the kids home all day today, with Bill working to 10.30pm. Might get inspired to make something nice and low point for lunch.

The plan is to go to the gym this afternoon. Bill is coming home from work for a couple of hours at 1.30pm till 5pm. So I will make a mad dash to the gym before it closes at 3pm.

I'm off to Waihi tomorow for another cat show. Unless Chino wins first prize I think this one will be the last for a while ... I'm just getting too busy to be running around the country with a cat under my arm ... hehe. Hope he wins some prize tho ... we need some more catfood and it is just so expensive to buy. Much easier to win it :)

If the weather holds out on me tomorrow I will go for a big walk around Waihi while I'm waiting for the judging to finish. All depends if we take the kids with us or not. It's looking like Bill will need to stay home with the kids and me go alone (with Chino of course) because Jordan has come down with a bad cough and I don't really want to take him out if he is still sick.

My eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 1pt
LUNCH - Chicken Soup 4pts, 2x bread 2pts, milk 1pt
SNACK - banana 1pt
DINNER - steak 3pts, potato 1pt, coleslaw 2pts
SNACK - ww dessert 1.5pts

Total ... 18pts/22pts
Saved ... 4pts
Total saved ... -14pts
Water ... 3 glasses
Exercise ... none
Total bonus points ... 3pts

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 88.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: