Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Bend it like Beckham ... go see it!!!

Went to the gym yesterday and really found it hard work (which I guess is a good thing) Think my muscles are still tired from my long walk the other day. Going back again today ... geez I'm a sucker for punishment lol.
I felt really fat yesterday, not sure why... I hope I dont have a gain this week, I dont deserve a gain but I just cant tell what my body is doing at the moment.
Watched a couple of dvds last night with Bill. First time in a very long time we have sat down and watched some movies together. Gave me a good chance to get all my water in too :)
We watched 'Swimfan' ... a thriller ... good but very predictable and got bored with the storyline about half way through.
And 'Bend it like Beckham' FANTASTIC FILM!! Loved it!! Gave a real insight into the Indian community that I had never seen before ... funny and lighthearted ... a real good girlyflick but in saying that Bill enjoyed it too. Very clean movie as well (you could watch this with your parents in the room and not be embarrased lol)
There's my film reviews for the day lol
My eating for yesterday ...
BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt, bread 1pt, cheese 0.5pt
SNACK - Apple 0.5pts
LUNCH - 2x bread 2pts, tuna 0.5pt, salad veges 0pts
SNACK - ww muffin 2.5pts
DINNER - potato 1pt, steak 3pts, veges 0pts
SNACK - custard 2.5pts, 100g icecream 2pts
Total ... 17.5pts/18
Saved ... 0.5pt/-5 left to work off (hmmm don't think I'm gonna make this before wed weighin)
Water ... 6 glasses
Exercise ... Gym workout 7pts
Total Bonus points earnt ... 29pts
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: