Wednesday, June 04, 2003

arrggghhh ... no food

Lucky I updated when I did yesterday because this site went down again straight after. If I keep having problems I may have to swap to another diary site.
Eating is going to be hard today. I have no bread or cereal in the house, and I cant do shopping until tommorow. Lucky I had a can of baked beans in the pantry for brekkie. Looks like it might be baked potatos for lunch (not that Im complaining about that, I love baked potatos) but it means I find it hard getting all my vege servings in and puts my carbos up for the day.
I found a really interesting article on how certain foods fill you up for longer and stop you feeling hungry. Not sure to what extent to take this. I mean we could go crazy and scientifically analyse everything we eat (as it is I weigh everything I eat). I'm a podantic person who is never satisfied just eating... I have to study and analyse what I am doing. At times I get frustrated with myself making the simplest tasks so overcomplicated, but I like to know I am doing it 'right', whatever right is... lol. Anyway here's the addy for the article if anyone is interested. http://www.mendosa.com/satiety.htm
My gym workout last night was really hard. I thought I was gonna keel over! I don't know why. The only thing I can think of ... I have uped my level of intensity in the weights room (100% cardio) and maybe my muscles were still fatigued from that. They weren't sore but felt heavy and had no energy. I made it tho and gave myself an extra couple of bonus points for the extra effort I had to put in ... hehe!
Weigh in tonight and I'm feeling bloated today so not sure if that will have a negative effect on the scales. Maybe :( Think I have done well all week (especially in the exercise department) and my water has been good for most of the week (averaging 4-6 glasses per day) sugar points up very slightly @ 15.5pts for the week. My total points are 5pts under for the week so all in all ... hmmm ... let me think ... might mean a very small loss, but really dont know. I'll let you all know tommorow :)
Eating for yesterday ...
BREAKFAST - K Time Bar 1.5pts
LUNCH - 2x bread 2pts, salad veges 0pts, lite cream cheese 1pt
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
DINNER - Smoked chicken 6pts, 60g pasta 2.5pts, lite cream cheese 2pts, milk 1pt, brocolli/cauli/mushroom/onion/peas 0pts
TOTAL - 16.5pts (whoops little on the low side)
SAVED - 4pts (total saved 5pts)
WATER - 4 glasses
EXERCISE - Gym workout 8pts (total bonus points 26)
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 91.9kg (weigh in tonight)
GW 65kg

No comments: