Friday, June 13, 2003

Yay we're up and away again .. finally

I dont believe this site is actually up and running again... sorry to all you who tried to view my daily ramble but couldnt get into it. I had better hurry up and get this up before the site goes down again...
I am feeeling alot better about myself today. After reading Jo's entry about her sister in law not noticing (or at least saying) anything about her fantastic losses makes me realise it happens to everyone, and it is my mothers problem not mine. And that's where I have to leave it! With her!
I did an update on my website (as you have all probably noticed already) to include some recent pics. Long time coming I know. There are two on the front page and a new link to an online photo album. I'm really kicking myself knowing I dont have a very good start weight photo now. Hoping to order one from the photographer of my cousins wedding where I was a bridesmaid (at my fattest state). I regret the fact that I hated the camera so much back then... wish I had more photos... oh well!
Thankyou to the people who emailed me after my disasterous weekend!! Quite surreal looking back on it now. Stupid how it effects me so much what my mother thinks. That's life I guess.
Eating has been good except for being a little low on the fruit.
Yesterdays food ...
BREAKFAST - lite popcorn (yeah yeah I know, but better than birthday cake I could have had!!) 1pt
LUNCH - Satay Subway 6pts
SNACK - Tiny piece of Birthday cake 1pt (yeah yeah I know, but better than having the remainder half of the birthday cake I could have had!!)
DINNER - Potato 2pts, smoked chicken 3.5pts, baked beans 4pts, veges 0pts, cheese 3pts
SNACK - cereal bar 2pts
TOTAL - 22.5pts (-0.5pts, 1pt left in pts bank)
EXERCISE - Gym workout - 6pts
WATER - 6 glasses!!
Off to the gym tonight for another workout. At the end of this week will make it 5 days out of 7 exercised... perfect!!
Have just joined up for the Winter Challenge on the SFL site. Great idea!! I just set myself a goal of what I want to lose over a 12wk period and see how close I get to it. With it being so hard to keep motivated over winter this is just what I need to kick start my motivation! Big thanks to Anne for organising it. www.slimmingforlife.com.au for anyone interested in her site.
Well that's all from me for today!
Take care
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 91.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: