Saturday, May 10, 2003

you know you're gonna get it dont you?

Im still having problems getting into my website www.journey2slimsville.012webpages.com ... it's incredibly frustrating. I have been trying for two days now with no luck. Aparently others can get there no problem but for me the page just doesnt finish loading. I did get it to come up once yesterday after 10mins of waiting and my counter seems to have dropped off so I'm presuming it's something to do with Bravenet as I also cant get into their site... all very strange.
Took Jordan to the doctor last night and when the nurse came in to take his temperature she said "you know you're going to get it dont you?" What a horrible thing to tell someone. Now I have that horrible feeling of waiting to feel sick. At this stage I still feel okay but that waiting game is so horrible. I'm just hoping that she's wrong. I hate stomach bugs with a vengence (almost as much as I hate the dentist). There is nothing worse than heaving your guts up down the toilet! I'm off to the gym today anyway, regardless of how I feel later on. I have to get back there, before I start losing motivation to exercise.
Well with being mothers day here in NZ that is what I have asked for ... 3hrs to myself at the gym... double workout, sauna, shower and home.
Bill did nightshift last night so he is currently sleeping until 11am. Part of me feels done in to be looking after the kids by myself on mothers day... would have been nice to have the morning off ... but that's life I guess.
My water was down alot yesterday... with Jordan throwing up all day it was really the last thing I felt like doing, drinking water. I ate all my points but there were big gaps without eating. I really didnt want to put anything in my mouth incase it was contaminated.
The good news is Jordan is back to his normal self today, running around, laughing, into mischief. At least they get over it pretty quickly.
Arent we lucky bugs cant travel via internet... even tho i feel like a quaranteen house here at least I can still chat online with the risk of giving anyone else this horrible bug. Geez I sound so dramatical ... one small tummy bug and thats all I talk about for two days!!! lol
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 93.6kg
GW 65kg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are studies that tinnitus is most common to men
and those working in noisy environment. There is no cure for tinnitus and there are few methods for relieving it.
It really is much additional possible you might have a developed up
problem or possibly a response to ingredients that happen to be commonly found in toothpaste
for sensitive teeth, exfoliaters and acne creams.
As for those people having tinnitus, it would be beneficial if the avoid
a salty diet, high caffeine intake, too much alcohol, too much
fat, and nicotine as these can aggravate a tinnitus case.


Check out my webpage; Tinnitus Remedies **