Saturday, May 24, 2003

he's forgiven :)

Bill walked in from work last night and smiled cheekily. "so you had some spare time to fill in tonight huh? Decided to colour your hair?" I snapped back .. "I did it this morning and you didnt even notice when I came in to show you!!!" At which he was very apologetic and admitted he must be the dumbest male on earth at that point lol. Of course I forgave him, how could I not? Says he loves the colour but of course couldnt say anything but that he loved it could he? lol :)
Pretty boring day at home today. Jordan managed to empty half the contents of my Red Door perfume onto the floor and combed his hair with my comb that I had used to colour my hair yesterday so now he has chocolate brown streaks running through his blonde hair... could be a trend setter lol
Have stuck well to my points all day but I'm finding I dont have many vegetables through the day. My evening meal is usually chocka full of veges but not during the day. Is this a problem do you think? I still end up having at least 4 serves of veges in a 24hr period and 3 fruits.
Interesting news about the Atkins diet. Poor Mr Atkins had to wait till after he died before they actually decided it was okay. But I still think anything you cant do for life is bound for failure. Some people may be able to live for life on meat and fat but I certainly couldnt. I find it hard enough to get my meat serves in now, have to wash it down with a spud or two :) And I certainly couldnt live without pasta. Im a pastaholic!! Never been a bacon 'n eggs kinda person. Dont get me wrong I'm not knocking the Atkins diet just admit I couldnt do it. Admire anyone that can stick that one out for life.
Did have plans on going for a long walk today with the kids but the rain kept coming down so that put a stop to that one.
Have decided to start recording on here what I eat each day and the number of points it is. Not sure whether this is a good thing or not. Dont want to overcomplicate my eating or it may become a hassle to keep tracking (no tracking, no weightloss)
I'll take it one day at a time. It may help some of you with ideas of what to eat and it certainly keeps me accountable.
So for yesterday ... (allowance = 22pts per day)
BREAKFAST - Banana 1pt
LUNCH - rice chips 100g 6pts
SNACK - 2 x cereal bars 3pts
DINNER - ravioli pasta 150g 4.5pts, salmon 3pts, 98%fat free sour cream 1tbsp 0.5pt, tomato pesto 1tbsp 2pts, skim milk 1pt, point free veges 0pt
SNACK - low fat icecream 1.5pts
Total 22.5pts
(had 0.5pt saved so now have nothing saved)
Exercise = 5pts
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: