Tuesday, May 13, 2003

well I got it :(

I finally got it!! The horrible stomach bug that my family all got ... the one that I was desperately trying to avoid!! But the good thing was I didnt get it to the same extent that everyone else seemed to suffer with it. I still had stomach cramps and all my energy drained from my body but no nausea or vomitting so a good result I think. I spent the whole of yesterday on the couch doing nothing all day. I felt so guilty for it but everytime I got up to do something I only lasted a few minutes before I had to lie down again. Probably did my body good to rest for the day. I'm back on board today and knowing everyone in the family has come through the otherside of this nightmare bug is fantastic. It's funny how going through something like this gives you a new appreciation of feeling 'normal' :)
My exercise has been virtually non existant this week. Only did my one workout on Sunday and water has dropped to 1-2 glasses per day on average. My points for yesterday totalled only 5pts and 14pts for Monday. I'm really not sure what to expect at weigh in tonight. Some parts are expecting a loss due to my lack of eating but with water and exercise also being down (and TOM is due in the next week) may mean a gain. Either way I'm not too worried. It has all been out of my control this week. I've just been concentrating on getting through this. I'll let you know tomorrow how I get on.
Got some major business work, housework and WASHING!! to catch up on so I better log off and get into it...
Till tommorrow ...
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 93.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: