Friday, May 23, 2003

changes

I have finally gotten rid of my blonde regrowth... dont laugh! I coloured my hair with blonde streaks back in November last year for my cousins wedding (I was bridesmaid) and have never got round to recolouring it after it started growing out. Well until today that is. It's now a deep chocolate colour... I love it.
Went in to Bills work today to surprise him with it ... get this ... firstly, when a staff member called him up to say I was in the store he replied "Bull sh**" and wouldnt believe him ... then finally he realised the guy was telling the truth so he came down and in the middle of a busy supermarket with customers all around he says (loud enough for people to stop and stare) "oh your button is undone, what are you trying to do, show your boobs to the world???!!!" I was HORRIFIED!!! It was one of those moments when I swear everything went in slow motion and I saw all these customers heads turn to stare and what seemed like forever they just all stood and stared at me! I havent been that embarrased in a very very long time!!! and it wasnt because of the button (which wasnt even undone!) but his loud comment. I could have died...
I went into that store feeling like a million bucks with my hair all newly coloured, make up on, my 'skinny' clothes and shoulders back head high ... and with Bill's comment and the fact that HE DIDNT EVEN NOTICE MY HAIR!! (I mean comeon its a huge difference ... Blonde to chocolate brown ... HELLLOOOOO???) I crawled out 10mins later feeling like sh**!!!!
I am so annoyed at him ... I talked to him about it when he rang from work tonight but I dont think he realised how bad it made me feel. Dontcha hate dem insensitive males???? lol
Had a client turn up unannounced this morning at 8.30am!!! He didnt ring .. no notice... nothing. I was half undressed at the time just about to colour my hair, so had no makeup on, my hair was an absolute mess with no product in. I had just been to the gym but hadnt had a chance to shower yet so still had smelly gym clothes on. What a day I tell ya lol! Lucky enough I had to go pick up something else from his work in the afternoon so he got to see my ammended looks (nice clothes, nice hair, nice makeup) lol. Just to prove I didnt always look that bad lol
But generally I had a good day today. Didnt eat my normal food that I usually eat but I think I still did well and kept to my points. And get this!!! ... I dished myself up a bowl of icecream tonight (lowfat of course) because I was feeling rather sorry for myself after what happened today. I got halfway through it and decided I didnt actually need it or really feel like it. Five months ago I would have eaten it anyway because it was on my plate and I wouldnt have wanted to see it go to waste ... but tonight I threw it out!! half a bowl of icecream I tell ya!! a miracle for me! Definately a change going on there! So why didnt I put it back in the icecream container? you ask?? I didnt want to tempt fate or the risk of putting my finger in the icecream container to scoop out a lucky last taste and change my mind to eat it all anyway. Just left it on the kitchen bench and walked out of the room. Better go put some water in the bowl soon so Im not tempted to go back and drink the melted remains lol
Drank all the 6 glasses I wanted to today :) helps with sitting at the computer, has become a habit now to reach for my sipper bottle whenever I turn the computer on. Things on changing for the better! :)
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: