Friday, May 30, 2003

I feel loved :)

What a surprise!! Bill brought me home a huge bunch of flowers, a 'That's Life' Magazine, $15 to spend on whatever and a foil balloon saying 'I Love You' ... awwww ... he has never done anything like that before and all for no reason other than the fact that he loves me!! :D And the flowers were 'florist' flowers not some half dead weeds from a service station! A huge thing for him to do!! I felt so loved!! The only other time he has brought home flowers has been because we have had a barney or because he felt guilty for something ... but not this time ... just because he wanted to say how much he loves me and to congratulate me on how well I am doing on my weightloss!! A real sweety!!!
I had a good friend email me yesterday to 'tell me off' about my eating the last few days. She is totally right and so glad she did. It would have been easy to just push it all under the rug as yesterdays news but with her email it pointed it out to me what I was actually doing. The last week or so I havent been eating very regularly and when I have eaten it hasnt been very good choices. Rice chips for lunch one day for example... somedays no fruit, little vegetables and my water has been way down. So I have taken it on board to put a concerted effort into eating regularly and the right foods... thanks Sange!! It's good to know there are people out there looking out for me and ready to give me a virtual boot up the bum... anyone else can feel free to email me anytime to do the same thing if you see me going off track a little. I wont be offended ... we are all here for eachother!!
Consequently I think my eating, water and exercise was excellent for yesterday. Just down a couple of points but that's no major ...
BREAKFAST - cereal bar 2pts
SNACK - 15 rice crackers 1.5pts, jelly and fruit 1.5pts
LUNCH - 2x bread 2pts, salad veges 0pts, 2x eggs 2pts, ww mayo 0.5pt
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt, Persimmon 1pt
DINNER - chicken drumstick (with skin) 2.5pts, coleslaw (cheese 2pts, dressing 2pts), potato 1pt, cauliflour and brocolli 0pts, parmison cheese 1pt
TOTAL - 19.5pts
WATER - 6 glasses!!!
EXERCISE - Gym class 7pts
A very nice day!!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 91.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: