Monday, May 05, 2003

adding more running into my walking

Well this morning has been very productive with 2 wedding invitation samples finished and ready to go in the post. I managed to get in a walk this morning before Bill left for work. I even ran some of it, something I am finding easier to do than ever before. Still only running 10% or so of the distance but a good start. Did 45mins and earnt 4 bonus points. Averaged 6.5kph so thats a good effort. (same speed as I did the round the bays funrun in)
I also want to get to the gym this afternoon when Bill gets home from work. Since I am finding my points amount hard to keep under (only 1pt per day over) I figure I need to increase my exercise to compensate.
My brother is coming for dinner tonight (from Dunedin) so should be good to catch up.
Not much else has happened... short and sweet today.
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 94.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: