Friday, May 16, 2003

catchup day

I am feeling alot better today. We have actually gone 24hrs without anyone throwing up!! Too scared to say we are rid of it yet but is looking hopeful.
Was feeling very sorry for myself yesterday when a good friend emailed me and told me to get off my butt and go for a walk!! So I did and thankyou to her it made me feel a whole lot better. I even got back and mowed the lawns. The neighbours must have laughed because by the time I got the mower out I realised it didnt actually need mowing but in my stubborness I mowed it anyway lol. So in total earnt myself 4 bonus points for the day.
I was too lazy to cook dinner last night (with just me and the kids here for dinner) so I dished up fruit and icecream (low fat version of course). Trouble was an hour or so later I was hungry again!! But by that stage I only had 3pts left. I certainly could have done a vege stirfry but noo (in my pms state) needed fat! and lots of it!! lol
So I compromised with myself and made macaroni cheese. Still high at 7pts but not too bad. I had 4pts saved up from earlier in the week so broke even in the end. Learnt my lesson tho ... cook dinner!! even if I cant be bothered!! lol
Going to walk Lauren to a friends house to play today. (45min walk there and back) so a good chance to get out of the house and earn some bonus points again.
Bill is working till 10.30pm again tonight. I hate it when he works so late, especially two nights in a row. I get so bored with my own company.
Going to try and catch up on some washing today ... I have a whole months washing to do (dont laugh lol) I have really got behind. As you can probably tell ... not my favourite job to do. Lucky I don't live in pioneer days huh? lol it would be a life sentence with these piles!
Thanks for all the emails and readers comments of support in my 'poor me' day yesterday. Did the trick! Cheers!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: