Monday, May 19, 2003

on track again

Bill and I went out with the youngest two for a drive yesterday. We went to look at some houses... dreaming of the house we want to build. Exciting and stressful at the same time. Exciting seeing what we could one day be living in and stressful knowing we have to wait till we have our deposit saved. We are wanting to build our next home and keep our existing home as a rental property. The bank has given us approval so we just have to pay off our existing debt (credit card, HP's and car loan) and then save $45,000!!! lol Sounds alot but do-able once we have our debt cleared. At this stage we are looking at around 1yr to 18mths from when we are cleared of all debt in March next year (so approx July 2005). We have found the subdivision we want to build in and have a couple of floor plans we like. So now its just a waiting game. Roll on 2 years!!!
Got home around 2pm and went to the gym at 4.30pm. Still finding it really hard to get my fitness levels up to where they were... but I'm getting there. Bought a subway for lunch and got greedy and ordered a 1ft long one. After seeing Bill struggle through his one I decided I didnt really need it. So saved the other half for dinner (which I ate on the run between the gym and the supermarket) So worked out really well. I even managed to catch up my -2pts from the start of the week. Feeling on top of things again! Yay!
Finally have some decent food in the house again. I always feel out of control when the pantry is looking empty.
The last couple of days have been a little off with motivation. Partly due to broken ruitine with kids being sick and catching up on washing etc. and with not having grocery shopping done. But today I feel back on track again.
Off to the gym again tonight :)
Lets hope weigh in goes well tomorrow night. I need to lose at least 200g to get to my 15kg loss mark. I'm hoping!!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: