Saturday, May 17, 2003

over did it

Well so much for going to the gym today!!! grrrr! Bill is working yet again! He started at 6am and working till 5pm so theres no hope of getting there.
I went for my 45min walk yesterday. My eating was good until Bill got home at 8pm. With kids in bed I finally felt I could relax and out popped a bottle of wine. Bad time of day to be offering me that!!! of course I couldnt say no... but not one, not two but three glasses later I was feeling rather relaxed putting me over my points. Then on top of that I had to have half an english muffin at 10pm at night! (at least I didnt have any topping on it) So in the end I finished up 3pts over. Not a major tho, I did 3pts worth of walking but dont usually like to use my exercise points. So I will try and work it back by weigh in day by saving a point each day.
Another day stuck at home with the kids ... gee my life is exciting at the moment! lol
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: