Thursday, May 15, 2003

my boring life ... NOT!

I amaze myself how I can fill up this page everyday with the boring life that I lead lol.
Not much to write about today... on track with eating and tracking my food. Water is good so far today too but then again its only 11.30am :) Off to the gym again tonight. I think i am feeling back to my old self again after being ill.
Caught a glimpse of my reflection in the window last night and gave myself a fright lol. I didnt realise my butt was getting that small. It's funny how even tho i am losing weight and my clothes are getting bigger on me I generally don't notice or think of myself as much slimmer until I unexpectedly catch reflections of myself. They say it takes 6mths for your mind's image of yourself to catch up to the real you. Interesting ...
I'm looking out for a cheap digital camera so I can snap shots and put them straight up on my site. But I have spent so much on myself lately I feel a bit guilty buying yet another thing, so might put that idea on hold for a bit, at least until Bill buys something for himself and I don't feel so guilty lol.
Well so much for saying I had nothing to say :p
I have updated measurements and weight graph on my site for anyone interested.
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: