Sunday, May 25, 2003

Groundhog day

My eating was really good yesterday (considering days when I have the kids at home by myself I usually go offtrack a little)
BREAKFAST - 30g Berry Special K & skim milk - 2pts
SNACK - lite butter popcorn - 2pts
LUNCH - potato cakes (potato 2pts, cheese 1.5pts)
SNACK - small pear - 0.5pt
- ww muffin - 2.5pt
DINNER - 60g pasta 2.5pts, 100g smoked chicken 2.5pts, pineapple 1.5pts, kantong lite sweet & sour sauce 2pts
SNACK - 100g lite icecream 2pts, 2x ww cookies 1pt
Total - 22pts
Water - 3 glasses (bad, bad, very bad)
Exercise - none (also very bad) my excuse? was raining most of the day, at home with kids
Gonna go out today for a walk (its a lot sunnier today) I promise!!! And I will also drink all 6 glasses!!
Currently wearing my feel good pants. They are the ones I wore to weight watchers on my first meeting back in January. At that time they were skin tight!! Now I can pull them off without undoing the zip. They look terrible on me (like I've filled my pants) with them being so baggy but certainly makes me feel like I am getting somewhere. As long as no one turns up on the doorstep today wont matter what I look like. Just now that
Ive said that I bet someone WILL turn up lol.
Actually slept in till 8am this morning (that is a complete miracle for me) I have not been able to sleep in since I had kids. Even on days when Bill takes the kids out for me to sleep I just wake up anyway. So 8am is 1.5hrs later than I usually get up. Nice to have Lauren old enough now to get everyone breakfast, bottle for Jese and to feed him all before I get out of bed.
House is a mess again today even after tidying it yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before. Somedays I feel like it's Groundhog day here!! I get sick of tidying the house everyday to wake up and find it a mess again the next day. Why would anyone be so stupid as to have 4 kids?????? Somedays I question my sanity!!
Well better get onto tidying AGAIN!!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: