Wednesday, May 28, 2003

4 compliments in one day

Yesterday was a rewarding day for me. I had 4 people in one day compliment me on my weightloss. I went into The warehouse where I used to work 6yrs ago and had 3 people tell me how great I was looking, asking if I had lost weight. Bill and I worked out this is the slimmest I have been in 7yrs(since Lauren was born). And also had someone from Bills work say how much weight I had lost. Funny how it all comes in one day. Other days when I needed a little encouragement no one says anything. Guess I have to bank some of this motivation for later on when I need it.
The size 18 pants I bought 5wks ago are starting to get loose on me... a nice sign.
All this points toward a loss this week but again dont like to get my hopes up. Im guessing a small loss of around 200-300g but who knows? Weigh in tonight, nervous and excited. I'm really hanging out for this 15kg loss goal. (300g off at the moment)
Went to the gym last night for a step class. Bounced my way through the whole class doing hi impact for 95% of it. Then again went at 5.30am this morning. Gave it 100% effort but couldnt quite do the same amount of hi impact this morning. Still left red faced and sweaty so I am pleased with my efforts.
Eating for yesterday ...
BREAKFAST - apple 0.5pt
LUNCH - baked beans 1.5pts, 2x bread 2pts, cheese 1.5pts
DINNER - ham 0.5pt, potato 2pts, kumera 1pt, cheese 2pts, butter chicken sauce 2pts, veges 0pts
DRINKS - 4x rum and diet cokes 4pts
Total 17pts (saved 4pts total saved 5.5pts)
Water - 4 glasses
Exercise - Gym class 9pts (total 25pts)
Was down on my eating and water yesterday. Got really busy. And finished the day off with a few drinks at home with Bill. Did well on that part, kept it under my sugar points for the week.
Concentrating on my fruit intake today (has been down the last few days) and of course my water (as always)
Wish me luck with weigh in tonight!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: