Friday, May 02, 2003

knicker dancin'

Well last night it all got a bit much for me ... I couldnt stop crying. It wasnt anything in particular but a combination of the work stress from my business, my feeling of failure with my weightloss, and burnout with running a busy household. Lucky it happened when Bill was home. He is such a sweetie!! I know why we are together, he is the only person that really gets under my skin (in a positive way) and gives me heart hugs. He tells me everyday how special and how beautiful I am (and what a sexy butt I have) So by the time I went to bed I was feeling good again.
I have decided I deserve a day off from the business today (finally got the job finished with some left over foil I found). I still have to locate a new supplier for the foil but will put that off for another day. For anyone curious ... foiling is a way of making metallic silver colour on the wedding invites I design and print. It involves printing in black ink and ironing on a silver foil sheet and it sticks where it is printed black and doesnt stick where there is no black ink. I then peel off the sheet and walaaaa silver colour on my card.
I have chosen to make today my "get inspired again" day. I do this by spending time surfing other journals on the net and seeing others successes. I will bake some ww muffins for lunch and do a dvd exercise workout sometime. I use it as a focus day on my weightloss journey. Sometimes my life gets so busy that my eating takes second priority to everything else. I have to stay focused and I felt my focus slipping and motivation depleating. I'm feeling heaps better already in reading the regular journals in my bookmark list. It is such an inspiration to read that others are real and go through the same struggles as I do. That is why I have chosen to be so honest in my journal. To put all feelings of shame aside, to be real to myself and to my readers. We are all the same ... as someone once told me "even the Queen sits on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles" lol. It is so sad to put up the walls we do. We all do it, me especially. I am shy in person but on here there is a sense of security and so allows me to pull the walls down to show everyone that we all have the same struggles in life.
Well thats enough blurb for me today ... picking up my knickers again and dancing along! :)
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 94.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: