Sunday, May 11, 2003

ok I've had enough now

This bug is really starting to piss me off now!! Both Jesurun (11mths) and Bill has it. Bill was up all night and is still feeling terrible today. Think I'm starting to crack under the pressure. Most of it is knowing I will probably too have it in a day or two. Don't know whether to eat or not. Weight watchers has gone out the window today... no surprise there. Not that I am eating anything I shouldnt have but just not in the mood for eating full stop. Have managed to get down a banana for breakie and I'll think I'll leave it at that till at least lunchtime.
I managed to get to the gym yesterday and did an hours workout with no problems with any blisters! I certainly need some good news :)
I still cant get into my website and I have emailed everyone I can think of to help work out what is going on. No one seems to know or don't want to know why. I can still get into MDD which means at least I can update my diary.
The other drama that happened last night (in between running with buckets to Bill) My chinchillas escaped out of their cage. This would be okay on its own but we have a cat! At 2am in the morning we were running around the house catching them. We found and caught Pebbles (female) but couldnt find Bambam (male) anywhere. I felt the cats tummy and it was very full and heavy ... oh nooo. I then examined the house for leftovers, blood, fur ... anything that would give me a clue to what happened. I couldnt find any clues so hoped he was hiding somewhere and locked the cat in our bedroom till morning when I was in a better frame of mind to deal with it. Sure enough this morning I found him hiding behind the fridge. At the time I was so upset and stressed about it all but looking back on it today it was actually a little amusing having so much chaos in the middle of the night in one small house. (of course knowing the happy ending) I have to be able to smile at something. :)
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 93.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: