Thursday, May 08, 2003

late night action

Pretty boring day here... which is kinda good thing at the moment with all the stress of the last few weeks.
I havent been able to do exercise for yesterday or today as the blister on my heal is now infected! I get so annoyed when I can't exercise because of something out of my control. It's hard enough to get the motivation in the first place, so when I have the motivation I want to be able to just do it.
I could do an exercise dvd without shoes but I find I don't really get enough of a workout with that dvd. Anyone got any good tips on how to heal an infected popped blister quickly??
Went to a Manufacturers Clearout last night for underwear. It was really good. They had 70% off everything there!! Bought myself 2 bras and (get this) 17 pairs of g-string underwear!!! wahooo! Havent worn a g-string in 10yrs! Need to lose a few more kgs before they will be flattering on me but boy are they cumfy!! In the end I got $400 worth of undies, bras and socks for the whole family for $118 (40 items, average of $2.95 per item) There were literally thousands of people there.
I am such a scrooge!! lol ... They were charging $4 parking on entry and I thought that was a cheek especially given we would be spending all our money there, so I drove on and parked in the next carpark on ... for FREE!! It meant a 7-10min walk but hey thats a good thing! When I was walking back (in the dark) I was a little nervous tho as the lighting wasnt too good. Walked briskly to my car, put my keys in the door and it wouldnt turn ... oh no ... someone had tried to break into my car!! I tried about 5 times! Then realised ... duh! wasnt my car! lol Mine was hiding beside it. Just so happened it was a stationwagon of the same colour like mine. (different make of car but in the dark and in my hurry to get in the car before I got mugged, I didnt notice) Certainly made my heart pound for a few minutes! :)
My food was good yesterday ... oh boy its so nice to have my pantry full again! No exercise (other than my 10min nite walk) and only drank half of my water. So an okay day but I could have done better. Cant improve on my exercise today but will certainly get my water up more. Hoping my blister will be on the mend by tomorrow... enough to get my shoes on and get to the gym.
Catch ya all tomorrow,
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 93.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: