Monday, May 26, 2003

exciting day ahead

Well I was a very good girl yesterday and did everything I promised I would do. Consequently today I feel very slim :) Funny how that one day I can feel fat and the very next day feel slim!
Here's my eating for yesterday ...
BREAKFAST - 2 x bread 2pts, jam 0.5pts, banana 1pt
SNACK - ww muffin 2.5pts
LUNCH - 2x bread 2pts, sw chilli sauce 0.5pts, cheese 2pts, veges 0pts
SNACK - 2x manderin 1pt
DINNER - 2x chicken drums (no skin) 3pts, kumera 1pt, pasta sauce 0.5pt,
brown rice 2.5pts, potato flakes 0.5pt, veges 0pts, diet coke (in casserole)0pt
SNACK - lite icecream 2pts, fruit salad 0.5pt
Total - 22pts (0pt saved)
Water - 6 glasses
Exercise - 6pts - 1hr25min fast walking with pushchair and 2 kids (im sure that adds 10pts lol)
So yesterday I got the house tidy, load of washing done, exercise done, and water all consumed all while eating the food I should... yay me!
Off to have my 6wk gym assesment done today. Be interesting to see what weight I have lost in that time and what my new fitness levels are.
We are also meeting up with an agent to go through some more houses ... exciting day ahead! They have started building a new display home in the subdivision we are looking at. It looks really nice. Havent seen the floor plans yet but the fact that it has a chimney attracts me from the start. Bill says I'm so happy to please lol. Thats gotta be a good thing right? We are on a tight timeline for this house tho because everytime they open a new stage of sections the price goes up $20,000 so the sooner we can do it the better but we still have to finish saving the deposit (well still finish paying off the credit card too) Mum thinks we should just start now, put our name down to start building but I dont think we can do that till we have
approved finance but before we can have that we need a deposit ... all a big circle really. I really dont think we can do anything till we have that big $50,000 saved.
Well that's me for today,
have a great day
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: