Thursday, May 22, 2003

hit the 1000 mark

Wahooooo!! I have had over 1000 people hit on my website now (in just over a month!) thats far more than I ever expected! You guys are awesome!
Had yesterday off for exercise and back into it this morning with a gym workout at 6am.
Got back home and decided on the spur of the moment to colour my hair. I was supposed to wait until I got my 15kg mark to use the hair colour I had bought but ohh well thats life lol.
Will just have to think of another reward for that goal achievement. :)
Got my 6wk assessment for the gym on Monday. Can't believe Ive been going that long ... time has gone so quick! Be interesting to see the difference in my fitness levels from when I started.
Eating went well yesterday finishing with 0.5pts to save. Oops just realised I havent had breakfast yet (9.20am) Need to get onto that before it turns to 11am lol.
Water was down yesterday... with only 3 glasses drunk. That can be my goal for today ... all 6 glasses drunk. I'm finding with the colder weather harder to get all my water in. I can see why people stop over winter... definately alot harder. Theres something about having fatty stodge on a cold winters night.
My favourite treat at the moment is chopped potatoes and pumpkin sprayed with canola oil spray and 'fries sprinkle' and cooked in the oven for an hour or so ... YUMMMM!! (at only 1.5pts per serve)
Thats about all for today ... dropping dad off at the airport later, other than that not much happening.
Till tommorow,
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: