Thursday, May 29, 2003

finally

I had an 800g loss!! yay!! I have officially lost 15.5kg now! So have added another gold star to my bookmark and website. Onto my next mini goal ... becoming an 80's girl!! (89.9kg) 2kgs to go! Theres something about breaking that 90kg barrier. To me anothing above 90kg is obese!!! but anything in the 80's is
just overweight. I am starting to notice the difference in the reflection looking back at me. From my waist up I look 'normal' just got to work on these hips and thunder thighs, although even they are looking much better.
Nearly caught up on all my business work after being sick a couple of weeks ago. Just have a set of 45 invites to have out this week and a Thankyou card sample, I think I am nearly on top of it all.
Back to the gym tonight and home for a business consultation straight after so a busy night ahead. I would have been to the gym 4 days in a row today. Doing well. My water was bad yesterday again (only 3 glasses) I am really finding water hard with this cold weather.
EATING FOR YESTERDAY ...
BREAKFAST - 60g cereal and skim milk 3.5pts
LUNCH - 100g rice chips 6pts
SNACK - cereal bar 1.5pts
DINNER - 2x chicken drums (with skin) 5pts, 120g brown rice 5pts, pasta sauce 1pt, potato flakes 1pt, veges 0pts
TOTAL - 23pts (used 1 saved pt, had 5.5pts saved)
WATER - 3 glasses
EXERCISE - Gym 8pts (total bonus pts 33)
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 91.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: