Wednesday, May 21, 2003

scales you suck! lol

Weigh in wasnt so good for me last night ... 100g gain! Another unexpected gain... The only thing I can think I did wrong this week was 3 glasses of wine at the start of the week... but still finished the week under points.
I'm presuming one of two things happened...
one ... Last week I didnt eat, drink or exercise much with being sick, so maybe my motabolism slowed down meaning with eating regular this week had a gain.
or
two ... I exercised HEAPS this week so maybe it is a muscle build up. Gonna go take some measurements see what that shows up.
I bought myself a hair colour to reward myself in anticipation I would get my 15kg loss goal this week (was only 200g off) not only did I not make this goal but now I am 300g off!! Guess the hair colour will have to sit in the box till next week lol
I am really pissed at this happening but I'm going to use the frustation energy in a positive way and AINT NOTHING GONNA STAND IN MY WAY THIS WEEK!! So you scales better watch out next weigh in or you will bear the brunt of all my fury!!!! LOL
Another interesting thing ... MY scales say I am 90kg exactly. They have only ever been 1kg different from the ww scales before... but this is 2.7kg lighter ... hmmm interesting. We worked out last night that the ww scales had been serviced 10days ago so maybe they adjusted them. But doesnt explain why I didnt put on last week. I dont know. My mind gets inself in knots sometimes trying to rationalise everything. Just gotta get over it and move on I guess. Gonna go take my measurements ...
BRB with measurement results ... okay back again ...
I'm gonna let those scales off - THIS TIME!! (but they better watch out next time this happens I might not be so generous!!)
Measurements say I'm down ... (those scales musta been prayin hard) In the last 3 weeks since I last measured myself I have lost ...
0.5cm off my neck
nothing off my upper arm
0.5cm off my chest
1cm off my waist
5cm off my abdomen!!
4.5cm off my hips (yay)
1.5cm off my right thigh
and 1.5cm off my calf!!
I will update my measurements graph on my website today if anyone wants to compare it to my other measurements. I'm a bit naughty doing measurements 1 week early (usually measure once every four weeks) but need something to lift my motivation ... and looks like its done the trick!!
Ready to kick butt again this week! 15kg loss here I come!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 92.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: