Thursday, July 03, 2003

WOW!!!

Good news comes in big bangs with me ... I can't believe it .... what a fantastic day!!!!

I have officially lost 20kg!!! Can you believe it ... I can't yet ... hasn't quite sunk in yet ... 20kg!!! OMG!!! At weigh in tonight I lost 1.2kg! Still doesnt seem real ... bringing my total to 20kg exactly lost since January 8, 2003 ... 25 weeks. Such a short time in the span of a lifetime!! Don't know quite else what to say ... feels like I'm going to burst right now lol!

The other good news ... fantastic news infact ... When I got home from ww tonight (infact I was in the middle of the supermarket doing the shopping) Bill comes running up to me (giving me the fright of my life) telling me to hurry up we have to get home ... Tina the real estate agent has another offer for us. So we rush home, threw the groceries into the cupboard intime for her to arrive around 9.30pm. She presented us an offer from the original buyer agreeing to the $185,000!! AND ... another offer from another investor for $187,000!!! But after having the fine print explained to us meant that the $187,000 offer would only go through if they got a further buyer to accept the price within 10 days of their original offer. (so to cut a long story short meant it wasnt a gauranteed sale). So we accepted the first offer of the lady for $185,000 .... SO YAY OUR HOUSE GOES CONDITIONAL AS OF 10pm tonight!! And unconditional as of 10 days time (after they have a valuation done which won't be a problem) So it's packing time!!!! Yay!! So much to organise! We have 42days from the day it goes unconditional (or quicker if we want it, hmmm no I need that much time to compact this household of furniture)

The other quick news ... the people that were going to rent mum and dads house next door to them have pulled out so we again have the offer of renting that house .... decisions, decisions!!

On that note ... off to bed ... its after midnight, but don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight.

Update my eating for today ... tomorrow ...

Nite!!! :))))

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 87.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: