Friday, July 25, 2003

Don't buy seafood subways! Bad!!

Our colours are all chosen... I'm really happy :) I've put up a new photo album on my site, with the house illustration and floorplans for anyone interested. We took photos of the section yesterday, but didn't get any of me yet. I really wasn't feeling well yesterday. I ate a seafood subway on Wednesday night and obviously it wasn't the freshest because I had painful stomach cramps all night last night and had a headache all day yesterday. So wasn't in the mood for smiling to a camera :) I'll get some taken when I feel back ontop of things again.

From my eating yesterday you wouldn't tell that I was unwell lol. I kept eating hoping that food in my stomach would make me feel better... now I know! lol

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - banana 1pt
SNACK - wildberry top 1.5pt
LUNCH - cup-o-soup 1.5pts, bread 3pts
SNACK - Nectarine 0.5pt
DINNER - Potato 2pts, smoked fish 2pts, lite sour cream 0.5pt, creamed sweetcorn 1pt, butter 0.5pt, trim milk 0.5pt, seafood soup sachet 0.5pt, veges 0pts
SNACK - lite icecream 2pts, lite cream 1pt, banana 1pt
DRINKS - 2.5 rum and cokes 5pts

Total ...23.5pts/22pts
Saved ...-1.5pts
Water ...3 glasses
Exercise ... none
Total bonus points ... none

Bill finished his challenge week of trying to lose 5kg ... and of course (we all knew it) He couldn't do it. He did really well by losing 2kg but we all know it's physically impossible (unless you have surgery or severe water retention) to lose 5kgs in one week. Good try anyway Bill :)

Not much else going on here today. Gotta catch up on some business work and tidy the house AGAIN lol

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 85.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: