Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Stress!!

I didn't really want to update today, but I know I must be true to myself and true to you guys out there.

Not that I did anything real bad yesterday but I just can't get myself motivated to be excited about my weightloss journey. I have this half marathon on this weekend and I don't feel like I have done enough training for it. I'm probably up for a gain at weighin tomorrow and I still can't make myself track. As much as I tell myself to, when the end of the day arrives I haven't done it!! Grrrrr... what is wrong with me? I need a good kick up the pants!!

Read through everyones journals yesterday hoping to get some inspiration and it looks like everyone is finding the same thing as me at the moment. Must be the cold weather ... I really don't know! Our ww meeting attendance has dropped way off too. My leader said that it usually does when it gets cold.

One thing I know for sure ... I'm not giving up!! I'm not going back to where I started. I just have to get through this!

Bill and I went around to look at our section yesterday and there is another house in the same street that has just had the bricks put in the same as the ones we have chosen... And I hated it!!! It looked terrible!! They were a lot patchier than the sample bricks we viewed and chose from. That sent us into a panic! So we drove straight away to the builders and asked them if it was too late to change. Lucky for us we can still change... phew! Our next problem tho ... which ones now?? We then drove to Monier to have a look at their showroom so at least we could view the bricks made up in a wall. The one we chose from there was a terracotta coloured one, but this put the colours out for the harditex we had chosen. Still matches with the tile and joinery colours but will have to revisit what we have decided. It's put me all in a fluster!! The lady at Monier gave us an address of a house that had been done in the same terracotta brick with the same roof colour as ours. When we got there I liked what I saw but the brick was a lot blander than I had expected. I really don't know what to do! We probably will go for the terracotta brick, it's far nicer than the first one we chose. Guess I'm just nervous now that it will look different when it goes up and I won't like it.

As you can probably tell I'm rather stressed at the moment. I have a set of stationery due out in the next few days and I just can't get enthused about that either!!

I'll be fine, don't worry about me lol... just got to get it all down on paper to feel better about it.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 85.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: