Thursday, July 24, 2003

Don't ask me how ... but I lost! :)

I really don't know how I did it! I had an 800g loss!! I certainly don't feel I deserve such a loss and infact felt guilty about it last night ... almost like I had cheated in an exam. TOM turned up yesterday too ... all the more reason for a gain. Today I feel a whole lot happier about it... not so guilty.

I'm presuming a couple of things happened ...

1. The huge 18km walk we did last Tuesday finally showed up on the scales.

2. The month I spent building muscle where my losses slowed right down has paid off meaning I am burning up more kj just sitting still (I still get out for at least 3 walks a week)

3. Even tho I consumed over 20 chocolates last week and didn't track I actually think I probably went under points a few days.

4. My overeating on chocolates might show up next week.

Anyway that's enough analysing. I'm going to feel happy about this result and not deprive myself of that feel good feeling.

Great idea Nicole! I will post up some photos of our house as we go, on my site ... not sure exactly where yet but I'll let you know where, when I get them up. I'm taking photos of the scraped section today. I have plans and an illustration of our house in the meantime that I will put up for you to see.

We go to choose our colours today for the bricks, tiles, harditex, windows, walls, kitchen, carpets ... everything. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. We have to live in this house for a long time so I want to get it right.

Only 2 weekends to go before our half marathon. Wow time has sped by. I'll make sure I get some pics of us at the finishline to prove I actually made it lol. Talking about pics ... I'm getting Bill to take some update photos today but may be a little while before I get them up as I need to use up the whole film first.

Well I'm excited about my weightloss journey again. Been a little while since I felt so motivated. I'm ready to kick butt!!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 85.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: