Saturday, July 12, 2003

ut oh!!!

The mud is about to hit the fan!!

Apparently my parents hit up my sister about my smoking, wanting to know all the details... how long? why? how long did she know? etc etc ... to which she told them to ask me not her. They then went on about how disappointed they were blah blah blah.

After finding out this yesterday, of course I was grumpy. Bill was trying to work out the reason for my bad mood and eventually after putting the details together, worked it out. Then without me knowing (I was out of the room) he rang dad and told him to stop going to everyone else in the family to talk about me, that if he had something to say it should be directed straight to Bill not anyone else! And that as much as they have concern as a parent for me, I am not their responsibility anymore, the responsibility lies with Bill, as I am married with 4 children and 29 yrs old!!

I came into the room to hear the tail end of the conversation and couldnt believe he was actually confronting my parents! Chit scared ... I freaked!! (thoughts of packing my bags to leave the country entered my head) No one EVER confronts my parents!! or tells them what to do!! And pity on anyone who tries.

After I calmed down I realised how proud I was of Bill for sticking up for me... but at the same time I am waiting for the repocusions, after all we are about to live with these people. With all the stresses at the moment I don't need an added one, especially a political family one.

So I'm expecting a call from mum today. She will wait till Bill has gone to work and dad is out of the house then let fire ... I'm sure of it. Lucky I have caller ID on my phone so if I'm not up to answering her calls ... I just wont! But I realise I have to deal with it sometime. I don't want to be the one holding any grudge. I don't have any bad feelings towards them just expecting a big blowup and trying to prepare myself for that.

Consequently with all this drama, my points for the day didn't end up too good. Started out well but got into a few too many rum and cokes late evening.

Here's the gory details lol

BREAKFAST - cereal bar 1.5pts
SNACK - 3/4 pixie caramel 4pts (first one I've had in 6mths)
LUNCH - soup 1pt, bread 3pts
SNACK - banana 1pt, Apple 0.5pt
DINNER - potato 2pts, lite sourcream 0.5pt, veges 0pts, creamed sweetcorn 2pts
DRINKS - rum and diet cokes 8pts

Total ... 23.5pts/22pts
Saved ... -1.5pts
Total saved ... -1.5pts
Water ... 2 glasses
Exercise ... 1hr walk 4pts
Total bonus points 12pts

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 86.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: