Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Another day!! still we wait!!

Not much to update today with ...

Still no answer from the bank. Mum rang before to say that she found out her bank manager is away for the day at a funeral ... so that means we won't find out today either!!! I keep saying this but ... I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS I CAN TAKE!!! The waiting seems endless!!!

The valuer turned up before (with no warning) to value our current house for the new buyer. That contract is conditional to valuation. So basically she needs to have a good valuation done for the deal to go through ... hence I needed to have the house immaculate! With 1mins notice there was no way I could have the house immaculate. Lucky it was tidy but not immaculate, dishes done, beds were made, floors clear but there was piles of clean washing on our bed, piles of dirty washing in the laundry... oh well can't change it now. But that real estate agent really p***** me off the way he never gives us any warning, just turns up on our doorstep!

Weigh in tonight... hoping for a good result. But yet again my downfall has been not eating enough. As you can see below I have 22.5pts saved up not used for the week. Not sure how that will effect things... wait and see I guess.

Went for a walk to the new section today (it was still dark then) and on standing on 'our' lot I could see the water and lights across the bay ... WONDERFUL!! So imagine what the view will be like from the second storey!! It's not a stunning beach or anything (mangroves and mudflats) but its still a water view! Which will help our value. I'm going to contact the builder and see if we can get the top storey 'mirrored' (switched around the opposite way). At the moment the spare room gets all the views and I would like for the master bedroom next to it to have all the views. I can imagine lying in bed at night looking at all the city lights ... way cool. Not sure if this can be done with the plumbing etc. And will need a little working with the stairs that come up in the middle... but you never know unless you ask.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal bar 2pts
LUNCH - cereal bar 2pts
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
DINNER - rice 2.5pts, seafood chow mein 7pts
DRINKS - rum and diet cokes 5pts

Total ... 19pts/22pts
Saved ... 3pts
Total saved ...22.5pts
Water ... 3 glasses
Exercise ... none
Total bonus points ...4pts

Went for a 5.5km walk this morning :)

Lyn :)

No comments: