Thursday, July 17, 2003

Good and bad news

Sorry I haven't updated earlier ... my site was down for a bit this morning for some reason.

But I'm hear now, that's the main thing ...

Now for the news you are all waiting to hear lol ... I had a loss!!! yay!!! 500g infact bringing me to my official halfway mark with 21.5kg lost and 20.9kg to go. Another mini goal I can cross off my list! yay!!!

That's the good news (and the most important) now for the bad news (and should be least important)... you know how I said my mother was okay to speak to the other night ... no grudges ... well I was wrong!!! When I rang to tell her the good news about our house going unconditional her words were ... "oh ... it's gone unconditional? oh ok" all in a monotone. I know she is doing it to "teach me a lesson for Bill speaking to her and dad like that" but it really gets to me. She is forever making me feel guilty for something, forever in a mood about something with someone, just so happens it's me now and at a time when my stress levels are through the roof anyhow. I just don't need this from her! Last time she was in a major mood with me she didnt speak to me for 4mths!!! And I lived next door to her at the time, so it's not like she didnt have the opportunity!

I should have been celebrating last night ... instead I was bawling my eyes out because yet again my mother has a noose around my neck, by not speaking to me. Normally I wouldnt care given the 1.5hr distance between us but with moving in next door I will be leaving all my friends behind in Auckland and I just don't need the control/manipulation she tries to get over me!! Feel like telling her to GROW UP and lose the attitude but I know that will only make things worse.

Ironic thing is ... this has all blown up because of them finding out about my smoking and the reason I smoke in the first place is probably because it's my way of breaking out of the hold they have over me. Neverending circle. This certainly doesnt help my desire to give up!! lol

Enough talk about her ... it's pack, pack, pack now ... wow just 3 weeks to get it all done... busy, busy, busy

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 85.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: