Sunday, July 06, 2003

Looks like we may lose our dream ...

Quick entry today ...

Extremelly stressed at the moment ... having problems eating. First bank (our existing bank) has turned us down for finance on our 2storey home. But agreed to finance for the single storey home... problem is (as I found out yesterday) ALL THE PROPERTIES HAVE SOLD except the 2storey one we want. So basically we need to get finance for our storey one or we have to rethink our whole plan ... hence my stress!!!

Next step is to approach some other banks to try and get finance elsewhere.

Going to sign up for the two storey one today (conditional of finance and of this home definately selling, going unconditional) That way at least we won't miss out on that one too.

As you may have noticed I have done some rearranging on my front page. Finally worked out how to get two photos side by side using a 'table' (thanks Jo, I saw how you did it and that gave me the idea) So have included a new fat photo from my cousins wedding in November 2002. Gives me a good chance to compare how far I have actually come.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - 4 prunes 1pt, banana 1pt
LUNCH - bread 2pts, ham 1pt, veges 0pt
SNACK - banana 1pt
DINNER - chicken 6pts, noodles 2pts, sw & sour sauce 4pts

Total ... 18pts/22pts
Saved ... 4pts
Total saved 12pts
Water ... 4 glasses diet coke (not the same I know, but can't face water at the moment)
Exercise ... 50 crunchies/1pt
Total bonus points ... 1pt

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 87.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: