Tuesday, July 08, 2003

and the waiting goes on ... lol

**UPDATE**

Still no final answer yet from the bank ... can't believe we are STILL waiting!! I rang the bank manager this afternoon ... and ,... good news, they have approved our loan from our end but have still to hear back from mum and dad's bank manager as to whether they approve the guarantor part of the deal. We have been told we should hear back by tomorrow morning... but looking very good... again, don't want to get my hopes up... OH THE ORDEAL OF IT ALL!!!




I haven't been under this much stress since we were trying to get the mortgage for this place 3 yrs ago. I keep telling myself not to stress, that if it's meant to be it will all work out, but still hard not to :)

I just got a call from the building company to ask me if we wanted a new fridge with the house (we automatically get a free dishwasher). I asked if it will cost anymore and she said "No... I'm going to try and get one thrown in for you" Can you believe that?? We didnt even have to ask. We were going to have to save up for one as our old one is leaking really badly now. GREAT NEWS!

We still don't know anything as far as finance goes ... still waiting ... should know something today ... as usual, I'll keep you posted!! :)

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal bar 2pts
SNACK - apple 0.5pt
LUNCH - rice chips 6pts
SNACK - soup 1pt, bread 3pts
DINNER - soup 1pt, english muffin 2pts, cheese 1.5pts, ham 0.5pt, bread 1pt

Total ... 18.5pts/22pts
Saved ... 3.5pts/19.5pts
Water ... 3 glasses
Exercise ... none
Total bonus points ... 4pts

I think I did pretty well with my eating yesterday, considering my history the last week. Didn't get any veges in but at least I ate :)

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 87.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: