Thursday, July 31, 2003

A gain I was expecting ...

As expected ... a gain this week. But not a bad one and I'm pretty happy with the result ... 200g gain. Could have been a lot worse. In some ways I am a lot happier with a gain then if I had of had a loss. Sound weird? Hear me out here. I was getting into a lazy rut mainly with the lack of tracking. But with the losses I was still having there was no need to change. With having a gain this week has got my motivation moving again to do everything right, starting with tracking!

We've had an offer of board for Bill during the week at Waiuku (about half hour drive from Bill's work) Pity it's a bit far travel wise but probably better than him commuting to Hamilton and back each day (1hrs drive). At $50 per week (no food included) it seems a good price. We are currently looking for somewhere a little closer, so if anyone knows of someone that is looking for a boarder for 6mths around the South Auckland area, let me know. He only needs a bed, no meals. He'll be doing long hours at work so be in late (10.30pm) and leaving early (around 7am). And he'll be going to Hamilton on the weekends.

Not much else has been happening. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have up an 'eating for yesterday' record again. I know I've been slack in that area! *slap on the hand* :)

I've just done an update on my measurements (on the 'weights & measurements' page) For the first time ever (well that I know of) my abdomen is smaller than my hips!! Yay!! I have always been plagued with a roll around my lower tummy area. In the last month I have noticed this decreasing incredibly!! To the point that it is now smaller than my butt/hips! Almost flat but not quite :) Now that should definately motivate me!

Wish me luck for my first day back at tracking.
Till later!
Lyn :)

No comments: