Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Sticking in there :)

I got my butt out the door last night and actually went to the gym. Been threatening to do that for a long time and never actually making it there. But pleased to say it actually happened last night! Yay!

Did well with my eating yesterday. But think it's a little late in the week for any recovery to show on the scales with weigh in tonight. Oh well just have to grin and bear it. Hopefully under a 500g gain.

Thanks for your words Lynda ... so true!! Sometimes I set too higher expectations for myself and when I don't keep going at that level I get down on myself. I know I did it too hard a few months back with the exercise. Even tho I lost weight my body has taken a beating for it. I am really run down at the moment, fighting off infections everywhere! Both ears have been infected for a while now, getting boils (always a sign I am run down), niggling cough that just won't go away, and my ecxsma/dermatitis (sp) is playing up again.

But all in all ... feeling more motivated today.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 85.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: